License Partner | Broker | REALTOR®
As a seasoned real estate professional since 1999, my goal is to help individuals and families with the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets to meet their personal and business financial needs and expectations, in a discreet, secure and professional manner. I have had the privilege and pleasure of practicing real estate in California, North Carolina and Colorado, and am grateful to call Montana, and its bountiful amenities, home for several years.
I have five (5) primary convictions associated with my real estate practice:
Responsibility • Accountability • Philanthropy • Awareness • Education
In particular, the Pillars of my real estate business are founded on:
Responsible real estate stewardship • Professional distinction & discretion • Philanthropy & compassion • Family, fun & humor • Authenticity
I am thankful for both the successful and diversified sales experience I have garnered in both the residential and developer arenas, in various economic and demographic environments. Whether it is helping a family find a new home or secondary residence, or representing the community needs of a developer, I have had the fortune to experience much of what the real estate sales business has to offer. It is from this experience that my clients, both Buyers and Sellers, receive a breadth and depth of unparalleled, creative and strategic real estate sales knowledge.
Most importantly though, this whole process and experience is about YOU! Your needs, goals, desires and expectations are paramount, and I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
“Give me 1% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 99%!”
Real Satisfied Testimonials: